CRISPR Technology Global Markets Report 2023: A$9.2
DUBLIN, Jan. 25, 2023 (Globe Newswire) — The CRISPR Technology: Global Markets The report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com an offer.
The current report provides detailed exposure to the CRISPR technology market. This report highlights the current and future market potential of CRISPR technology, along with a detailed analysis of the market drivers, restraints, and challenges.
The report also covers the market outlook for 2027, as well as the competitive environment and regulatory scenario. The report shows the market share of CRISPR technology in applications and end users. The market is segmented into biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies, academic and government research institutes, and contract research organizations (CROs) based on end users.
The market is categorized as drug development, agriculture, clinical diagnostics and treatment, and others based on application. The report includes company profiles of the major players with detailed information about their business sectors, financial statements, product portfolios, and recent developments. The report also discusses the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on this market.
By geography, the market has been segregated into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the rest of the world. The North American region includes countries such as the United States and Canada; Europe includes Germany, the United Kingdom, France and the rest of Europe; The Asia-Pacific region includes China, India, Japan and the rest of the Asia-Pacific countries. For market estimates, data is provided for 2019 as the historical year, 2021 as the base year, and forecast for 2027.
|number of pages||131|
|forecast period||2022 – 2027|
|Estimated market value (in USD) in 2022||3.3 billion dollars|
|Projected market value (in USD) by 2027||$9.2 billion|
|The total annual growth rate||22.3%|
Reasons for doing this study:
- CRISPR offers lucrative potential for advanced drug research, with impact that spans the entire preclinical drug discovery pipeline. This technology makes gene editing more tractable and accurate and speeds up the identification of drug targets and the generation of realistic disease models. The high costs associated with developing new drugs pose a risk to pharmaceutical companies and may limit the discovery of new therapies. New and advanced technologies such as CRISPR are removing these barriers and expanding drug exploration.
- This report examines end users, applications, and markets in an effort to help companies and investors prioritize product opportunities and strategic moves. The report highlights key industry and market trends and identifies key market segments, allowing the reader to better understand the industry structure and the changes occurring within it.
- Favorable government regulations and funding supporting the application of CRISPR in various scientific fields across all regions creates unique market opportunities. This report analyzes trends and impacts on the future growth and development opportunities for CRISPR applications in science.
The report includes
- 17 spreadsheets and 37 additional tables
- Updated Overview and Analysis of the Global CRISPR (Regularly Spaced Short Distance Repeats) Technology Market
- Analytics of global market trends, with historical revenue data for 2019-2021, estimates for 2022, and projected compound annual growth rates through 2027
- It highlights the market potential of CRISPR technology, industry growth drivers, and focus areas to forecast this market in various segments and sub-segments
- Estimation of actual market size and revenue forecast of the global CRISPR technology market in US$ millions, analysis of corresponding market share by application, end user, and region
- Discuss key market dynamics, transitions, key regulations, industry-specific challenges, and macroeconomic factors influencing the demand for CRISPR technology market over the coming years (2022-2027)
- Determine which companies are best able to meet this demand because of their proprietary technologies, strategic alliances, or other advantages
- A look at recent technical advances in the use of CRISPR-Cas9 genome-editing technology, and how they have driven rapid growth in genetic engineering and advanced drug research.
- A comparative study on CRISPR with TALE and ZFN exonucleases as a tool for gene editing and a discussion on its higher adaptability over other exonucleases
- Review of patent filings and research publications for innovations in CRISPR-Cas9 genome editing technology
- Insights into the recent industry structure of CRISPR-Cas9 genome editing technology, competitive environment, clinical trials, ongoing research activities, and impact of COVID-19 on the market
Company profiles of major players in the industry, incl
- CRISPR Therapeutics AG
- Lonza Group Limited
- Birkin Elmer
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
Main topics covered:
Chapter 1 Introduction
Chapter 2 Summary and highlights
Chapter 3 Market Overview
3.1 CRISPR: Gene Editing
3.2 Components of Crispr-Cas Systems
3.2.2 Cas9 endonuclease
3.3 How does Crispr-Cas work?
3.4 Advantage of the Crispr-Cas9 System
3.5 Popularity of Crispr Genome Editing
3.6 Pros of Gene Editing
3.7 Stages of Crispr Development
3.7.1 Discovery of CRISPR
3.7.2 Discovery of Cas9 and Pam
3.7.3 Hypothesis: adaptive immunity
3.7.4 Adaptive immunity
3.7.5 Spacer sequences: Grnas
3.7.6 Actions of CRISPR on DNA targets
3.7.7 Cas9 cleaves target DNA
3.7.8 Tracrrna for Cas9 systems
3.7.9 CRISPR systems in other species
3.7.10 Cas9-mediated cleavage
3.7.11 Crispr-Cas9: Genome Editing
3.8 Market potential
3.9 Regulatory Framework
3.9.1 US Regulation and Oversight
3.9.2 NIH Guidelines
3.9.3 US Food and Drug Administration
3.9.4 Regulatory issues
3.9.5 Human Germline Modifications Regulations
3.9.6 Global Regulations
3.10 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis of the CRISPR Technology Market
3.11 Scientific Publications
3.12 Patent Analysis
3.12.1 Overview of Crispr Technology’s Intellectual Property (Ip) and Licensing Structure
3.13 The future of Crispr
3.14 Market Drivers
3.14.1 CRISPR vs. Chronic Disease
3.14.2 High prevalence of genetic disorders
3.14.3 Government and private funding
3.14.4 Increase Crispr Applications
3.15 Market Restrictions
3.15.1 Alternative Technologies
3.15.2 Off-target activity
3.16 Market Challenges
3.16.1 Patent Cases
3.16.2 Risks Associated with Crispr
3.16.3 Research and Development
3.16.4 Government policies and regulations
3.16.5 Bioethical issues
Chapter 4 Industry Structure
4.1 Commercial Remedies
4.2 Correction of genetic errors
4.4 Healthy food
Chapter 5 Impact of Covid-19 on Crispr Technology Market
Chapter 6 The Competitive Landscape
6.2 Competitive scenario
6.4 CRISPR Therapeutics
6.5 Published Medicine
6.6 Intelia Remedies
6.7 Growth Strategies
6.7.1 Licenses and Agreements
6.7.2 Cooperation with major biopharmaceutical companies
6.7.3 Mergers and Acquisitions
Chapter 7 Global Crispr Technology Market by End User
7.1 Market Overview
7.2 Market Share and Forecast
7.3 Biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies
7.4 Academics and government research institutes
7.5 Contract Research Organizations
Chapter 8 Global Crispr Technology Market by Application
8.1 Market share and forecast
8.2 Drug development
8.4.1 Infectious diseases
8.4.2 Non-communicable diseases
8.5 Clinical treatment
Chapter 9 Global Crispr Technology Market by Region
9.1 North America
9.1.1 United States
9.2.2 United Kingdom
9.2.4 Rest of Europe
9.3 Asia and the Pacific
9.3.4 Rest of Asia and the Pacific
9.4 Rest of the world
Chapter X Company Profiles
- Caribou Biosciences
- Crispr Therapeutics AG
- Danaher Corporation.
- Published by Medicine
- Whey Biolabs
- Intellia Therapeutics Inc.
- Lonza Group Ltd.
- Mammoth Biosciences Inc.
- New England Biolabs Company
- Origin Technologies
- Exact Biological Sciences
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Toolgen Company
For more information on this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/21d81y
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, major companies, new products and the latest trends.