Daily Update: SmackDown, Raw, Kofi Kingston Ratings – WON/F4W
Latest Free YouTube Video:
This week’s wrestling newsletter:
The new issue of The Observer is featured on the site with these stories:
- The return of Vince McMahon, the sales talks, and the departure of Stephanie McMahon
- Who is responsible for running the company now
- What is Vince McMahon’s role today?
- How did Vince McMahon return to power?
- A look at the different entities that have expressed interest in WWE
- Can Tony Khan take over WWE?
- What kind of numbers are we talking about for the deal
- What is the current market value of WWE?
- Saudi rumors
- How far did the rumors spread?
- What the UFC’s selling experience tells you in 2016 about what’s being said publicly
- Notes from Stephanie McMahon, Frank Riddick, and Nick Khan meeting with all of the company’s employees
- If something happens with Saudi Arabia, what are the potential repercussions based on previous sporting examples in the world
- What companies did Nick Khan introduce the employees to when talking about the sale
- Changes in WWE Morale
- 2022 is the year of work under review for professional wrestling, mixed martial arts and boxing events
- Biggest crowds of the year
- Main events at the top for the biggest crowds
- PPV numbers for the year
- which drew a crowd of over 15,000
- UFC gate numbers
- Gates list $2 million
- Professional wrestling’s biggest drawing card every year since 1916
- The biggest draw cards in history
- The changing media landscape and how it affects AEW and WWE
- Analysis of FOX Losses on Smackdown by Morgan Stanley
- Career of wrestler and promoter Johnny Powers, one of the biggest stars of the 60’s and 70’s
- Attempt to promote nationally and what happened
- How did he get his first break with Bruno Sammartino
- Many world title matches around the world
- Run it with major promotions
- Being an NWF star
- How Powers emerged in the early days of New Japan Pro Wrestling and his biggest matches there
- How were the authorities promoted in Japan
- Power Club and the 18 Greatest
- Complete coverage of the PWG Battle of Los Angeles with thoughts on the shows, where PWG stands, the background to Chris Jericho’s appearance, who to keep your eyes on and match-by-match coverage
- A look back at the black warrior’s career
- A more detailed look at the ratings from all of the shows in the past week plus section by section
- A prominent Mexican figure looks to retire
- Sting’s last match in Japan
- A major change in the US approach to the new Japan
- Update on Sasha Banks / Mercedes Mone in New Japan with more dates
- How Mercedes transferred tickets for its first match
- A look at the highlights of the upcoming New Japan Tour
- Superstar Billy Graham health update
- A TV presenter starts promoting a new group
- The death of the real Bobby Heenan, and how the professional wrestling legend learned about his brother and his family
- The return of Adam Cole
- Kyle O’Reilly provides a health update
- Broadcast numbers for AEW and WWE
- International TV numbers
- Attending upcoming shows
- California lawmakers slam Dana White
- Dana White speaks at a press conference about her situation
- Maybe Bellator signs his top fighter
- Phil Baroni is charged with murder and faces life in prison
- PFL announces new leagues
- WWE is trying to take things out of the discovery process in the MLW lawsuit
- How slow are the courts in these situations
- How much does Shane McMahon earn from WWE in 2022?
- The former New Japan wrestler quietly started this week’s WWE camp
This week’s Retro Observer newsletter:
Order your Wrestling Observer print now and receive it in the mail, by sending your name, address, Visa or MasterCard number, and expiration date to firstname.lastname@example.org or by going to www.paypal.com Direct funds to email@example.com.
Prices in the US are $14.50 for four issues, $35.50 for 12, $70 for 24, $116 for 40 and $149.50 for 52.
In Canada and Mexico, prices are $16 for 4, $27 for 8, $38.50 for 12, $76 for 24, $126 for 40 and $162.50 for 52.
For the rest of the world, the prices are $18 for 4, $48.50 for 12, $93 for 24, $155 for 40, and $201.50 for 52.
If you order by mail by check, cash, or money order to PO Box 1228, Campbell, CA 95009-1228, you can get $1 off each price range.
- SmackDown last night It averaged 2.182 million viewers in the Rapid National ratings, up from last week’s National Rapid average of 2.168 million. The rating on the demo was 18-49 0.5.
- For Monday’s Raw, WWE Announce that Bobby Lashley “He will follow up his glorious return with some accounts to settle and some unfinished business.” Well, further Watch what’s next for Judgment Day Now that they are the number one contenders to The Usos’ Raw Tag Team Titles.
- WWE It has been officially confirmed Wes Lee will defend the NXT North American Championship against Dijak at NXT Vengeance Day on Saturday, February 4th. the match It was announced for the first time In a post-show interview with Dijak after NXT New Year’s Evil last Tuesday.
- In an interview with SHAK Wrestling, Kofi Kingston Asked about Stephanie McMahon Resignation from WWE:
- I have been very fortunate to have known Stephanie so well over the past 15 years and her passion for the industry is undeniable. I mean, it’s obviously the family business, but just listening to her talk — I even get goosebumps thinking about it now, but I go to different events and hear her talk about the impacts we’ve had as a company and just her experience transitioning from youth into adulthood. . WWE is her life. So she means a lot. She does a lot for the company, whether much of it is seen or not. She is part of the lifeblood that allows WWE to exist, so her presence will definitely be sorely missed. But I think she’s earned the right to retire and enjoy her family life, and I’m happy for her in that sense.
- So we’ll kind of see where things go, but like I said before, you don’t know what’s going to happen in WWE long-term, so our role as superstars remains constant. We’re going to go out and put together the best possible matches and tell stories in the ring and give people incredible memories and give them a reason to come back and invest in our product – that’s what we do, no matter what’s going on around us, we go out there and put on a great show. So I’m looking forward to being able to continue to go out and do it on the greatest stage of them all.
- Kingston spoke about the morale in the WWE locker room with the false rumors circulating this week that WWE has been sold to Saudi Arabia:
- I think we all have the same mindset: whatever happens outside of the company will happen. We really have no idea what’s going to happen, but again our role remains the same – just go out there and make great matches. That’s the one thing, no matter who’s in charge or whoever owns this or that, you know what I mean, that’s what we’re going to do. This is what we will always do. So that’s the most important thing, I think. The mentality for us is just kind of seeing, like I said, man-laser, and continuing to make great games. So that’s what we’ll do.
- Dallas Morning News Gunther asked about the situation With Saudi rumors: means rumors are rumors. And at the end of the day, I’m not the CEO. I’m a wrestler. So, I focus on what I’m doing in the ring and I leave the work to the people doing business.”
- Gunter discussed Stephanie McMahon’s departure from WWE: “To be fair, I’ve only had very brief interactions with her. She’s always been so sweet and so lovely. And yes, I’m happy for her because now she’ll be able to take time off and enjoy time with her family. And yes, I think you should be happy for anyone in a position to do that. All the best to her.”
- Stone Cold Steve Austin Help make weather forecasts On the news at KRNV in Reno, Nevada earlier this week. Austin was too Spotted while working at Burger Me In Nevada with a camera crew.
- a Promo with Paul Heyman San Francisco 49ers quarterback Brock Purdy was broadcast as the “Next Big Thing” ahead of an NFL playoff game today on Fox.
- Seth Rollins and Becky Lynch It appeared in the latest version Celtic warrior exercises from Sheamus.
- Los Angeles Nite He was the guest on WWE After the Bell this week. he Eat what fans can expect From Mtn Dew Pitch Black vs Bray Wyatt match at Royal Rumble: “It’s something new in the making. Every indication I’ve been given is that this is going to be a street fight and it’s going to be kind of in the dark. I don’t know what the lighting is, how it’s going to work, what the factors are Or other elements that will come into play. All I know is that it will be a fight at the Royal Rumble.”
- Riddle (37), Katana Chance (33), Cora Jade (22), and “Hacksaw” Jim Duggan (69) all celebrate birthdays today.
- Rey Mysterio, Raquel Rodriguez and Imperium They were interviewed on The SmackDown LowDown.