Season: Message to the Future
The trailer introduces some of the characters players will meet along their journey – all of whom are about to undergo profound changes. Players support them in these moments, trying to make sense of the mysterious change of seasons.
The highly anticipated atmospheric adventure will be released digitally on January 31st Playstation 5 And Playstation 4 Also for 29.99 euros steam And Epic Games Store For 24.99 euros. PlayStation Plus members can pre-order the game for 10% off; Players on Steam and Epic get 10% off between January 31st and February 7th.
“This project would not exist without the absolutely wonderful members of our team who put their hearts into the game. We are deeply grateful to them and excited for the players to experience the stories and memories from the world of Season Pass. Now is the time to rest and report back home.” – Margherita Ciconino, lead producer, and Kevin Sullivan, creative director
in season: message to the future Players experience the story of young Estelle from a lonely village, who explores the world for the first time by bicycle and collects memories before a disaster washes everything away. season It is the discovery of a new and yet familiar world. Estelle documents, photos, and collectibles while still possible.
In addition to the story trailer, the studio introduces some of the main characters players will encounter along their journey:
Young Kochi takes Estelle for a bike ride through a canyon the day before it was flooded.
Maetora, artist and outsider, documents the history of the valley in her sculptures. Estelle is the only one who sees her latest creation.
The bearer is the last monk in the Ting Valley. Teachers and friends left him, and he waits for the change of season alone. Before he meets Estelle, he has no reason to.
Players support the characters through their silent crises. For them, the changes that will happen to the world are not an abstract theory, but are of direct importance. They are trying to find a way to survive and find a life. Estelle helps them with this. You remember them.
Das Gameplay in Season: Message to the Future It is about exploration, documentation, meeting other people, and understanding the strange world. Players can hop off their bikes and unload their recording devices at any time. Each device captures different elements: sounds and music, art and architecture, the voices of the elderly, religious customs that are about to disappear, traces of chapters long past… These tools help examine the world more closely, allowing Estelle to finally understand the culture, history and environment in which he is based. She has it all.
- A wild bike ride: Drive through beautiful landscapes and live in the moment. Depending on how long you stay in one place, the trip takes between six and twelve hours. You must stay. It is a game about survival.
- Touching story: Discover a world that is new and familiar at the same time. Think and make decisions that can affect the end of the story. Select and save the most important moments of the current season to cherish for future generations.
- Documentation, photocopying and recording: Collect memories, record and unravel the mysteries of a world season With customizable notes.
- Emotionally complex characters: Meet unique characters who want to share two precious things with you: their story and a moment together at the end of the season.
- Immersive soundtrack: Enjoy a great soundtrack throughout your journey – music is part of the landscape, it drifts and changes with you.
PlayStation 5 features:
- Adaptive trigger: Use the shoulder buttons to move your bike, the resistance depends on your speed and the gradient of the road.
- tactile feedback: The DualSense controller’s haptic feedback reflects the different ground structures you drive over.
- Tempest 3D AudioTech: Experience the rich soundscape of the game world and record accurate recordings.
- Faster load timesLeave your home without delay – nearly instant loading thanks to the SSD will send you on the road trip in no time.